Access Multi-modal Imaging and Related Data to Improve Research Productivity
Flywheel has partnered with Google Cloud to provide special pricing and credits for qualified COVID-19 research projects.
Manage Imaging Data for Your Covid-19 Research Repository
- PACS & EMR Integration
- Metadata Management w/ Search
- Quality Controls
- Automated Pre-processing & Pipelines
- Customization via APIs, Python, & Matlab
Streamline Data Collection, Processing and Sharing for Multi-Center Studies
- Secure Sharing & Collaboration
- De-Identification Workflow
- IRB-Compliant Projects
- Research Workflow Automation
- HIPAA & GDPR Compliance
Maximize Value of Clinical Data with Scalable Machine Learning solution
- Labeling, Classification, and Image Annotation
- Manage Training Data Sets
- Automate Training Workflows
- Deploy Models for Translational Testing
- Provenance to Support Regulatory Approvals
Maximize the Value of Your Data
Easily collect and manage your research data
Collect de-identified imaging and related data into a comprehensive data repository.
Simplify imaging processing
Automate processing pipelines and use curation tools to support the development of AI technology
Reduce costs while ensuring privacy and security
Provide secure access and collaboration while ensuring IRB, HIPAA and GDPR compliance with provenance, flagging and audit trails.
How Flywheel Can Help Your COVID-19 Research
Comprehensive Multi-Modality Research Solution
Flywheel offers a comprehensive set of capabilities to capture any data and manage your machine learning workflows.
Easy, Secure Collaboration
Flywheel is easily configurable allowing you to efficiently get data in and out while securely sharing data with partner institutions.
Open Science Architecture
Flywheel’s openness and extensibility allows you to integrate and scale the platform with your existing infrastructure.