Flywheel is the comprehensive research data management solution to consolidate and integrate imaging and biomedical data from many sources, standardize curation for efficient access, and automate data preparation pipelines that enable machine learning workflows.
The Infrastructure Powering Medical AI Companies
Data Curation and AI Development Solutions
- Capture multi-modal imaging, digital pathology, and related data
- Automate quality and pre-processing workflows
- Run advanced pipelines, including algorithms from the Gear Exchange
Machine Learning Workflow
- Eliminate inefficiencies in data management and data curation with automated labeling and classification
- Manage and use training data sets with existing ML platforms
- Automate model training to streamline development
- Streamline data collection with PACS and instrument integration
- Deploy models and generate reports for clinical evaluation
- Ensure 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance with de-identification, audit trails, provenance, and approval workflows
Automate Machine Learning Workflows for Faster Product Development
Leverage new and existing data
Capture data from many sources and curate it for efficient access, quality, reusability, and regulatory compliance.
Query data and establish cohorts
Add metadata and use Flywheel’s powerful search tools to create and manage training sets.
Optimize blind reader studies
Label and annotate images with our integrated viewer, persistent ROIs, and support for secure collaboration.
Your Partner for AI Development
Flywheel delivers a full range of research data technology and professional services to help you eliminate inefficiencies in data management.
"As a data scientist, I understand how hard it is to build an infrastructure to manage complex medical imaging data and I am so happy to have found a company like Flywheel who has already figured it out. I used to spend so much of my time aggregating, curating and organizing data, but now with Flywheel I can focus on interpreting data and statistics to improve our product offerings for clinicians and ultimately enable them to make better treatment decisions for their patients."
Lead Data Scientist, Octave Bioscience